OpportunitiesOpen Positions. Volunteer Opportunities. Casting Calls
Brief Description of duties:
- Receipt management
- Entering expenses and income in Quickbooks
- Bank account reconciliation
- Other duties to be discussed
Estimated hours per week: 2 hours
- We will provide training, but knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping, or Quickbooks will be a plus.
Compensation – TBD based on qualifications. This is also available as an internship or participation in Lucky $ program.
Department or Program Area
- This is in the Financial Product Support Services area, and will be supervised by the Controller.
Submit resume to email@example.com
Performers - House Troupe
Looking for performers!
We are putting together a Lucky Chaos Productions House Troupe. In the 5 years we’ve been around, Lucky Chaos has received numerous requests to perform at corporate events and community festivals. We usually have to turn them down because we don’t have shows that are ready to go.
In 2018, we are changing that! In line with our mission, this team WILL BE DIVERSE.
The first performance will be at the Groundwork: Works in Progress hosted by Lucky Chaos and then at the FronteraFest Short Fringe on Friday 1/26/2018.
Interested? Please fill out http://bit.ly/2iA78Df
Know someone who would be perfect for this? Tag them!
– Stage acting experience
– Improv training
– Speak/Use more than one language
– Multi-skilled (i.e. movement, music, vocals)
-Available on Sunday 12/10 6pm to 9pm
-Available on Friday 1/26 (FronteraFest Short Fringe)